ATF İLE eMMC pin Bulma ( eMMC Çip Sökemeden )
Kablo Yapımı :
Very Simple TP Cable Schematics
Sample of Home Made Cable
CLK VE CMD Bulma :
Please Take Note of the Following Items before Attempting to Find CLK and CMD:
1. Make sure you connect Positive (+) and Negative (-) Terminals Properly and Correctly.
2. Make sure POWER BUTTON is ALWAYS PRESSED
3. DO NOT Connect USB Cable to Phone
3. Allow at least 2 Tries per possible ******** on the PCB
4. DO NOT Exert Too Much Force on the Resistors as they may COME OFF!!!
5. For Exynos Based Phones, you can only Find CLK using this method. CMD Can be found using another Method.
6. Not all Phones have exposed CLK or CMD ********s on the PCB.
7. Not all Phones are supported with this NEW TP FINDER Method. ATF Team will continue to improve it via UPDATES.
STEP 1: Connect Power Positive (+) and Negative (-) to the Phone's Battery Terminal
STEP 2: Make Sure Power Button is Always Pressed. Use Rubber Band or Tie Cables.
STEP 3: Setup ATF Software settings such as REPEAT and INTERVAL for your convenience
REPEAT <--- Number of Times TP Finder will Loop Itself Automatically
INTERVAL <--- Delay in Seconds before the next TP Finder Operation will Start
STEP 4: Start Connecting Test Point PIN to Resistors/TP Pads on the Phone's PCB around the eMMC Area.
Wait for Message "Please Check Another ********..." before trying other TP ********s
On ATF BIG Chrome Box, change TP ******** when GREEN LED will Power OFF
On ATF Nitro/Lightning Box, change TP ******** when BLUE LED will Power OFF
In this Example, I tried all the ********s that were marked with RED
DO NOT TRY TO TP a CAPACITOR, it is NEVER CORRECT
Capacitors are BROWN in COLOR
Resistors are BLACK in COLOR
ONLY TRY TO TP Resistors and Test Point Pads around eMMC Area
When a correct Test Point is Found, you will see similar Message Below.
The message also shows you the PINOUT of ATF RJ-45 Socket for the proper connection of the Test Point Found.
If Test Point is not Found Around the eMMC Area, you can try looking for it around the CPU Area.