Samsung E hafıza sorunu "e: can't mount dbdata" error in Samsung-i9000, Samsung-i9000B, Samsung--i9003, Samsung-I9000T-P1000L
Solution 'can't mount dbdata' Error SGS
* Only do If you ever see the messages above when you enter the recovery mode.
* This happens when you run repartition with a new .PIT file. When you do that the partition that include the dbdata file will change and the old one will become unavailable.
* E:failed to mount /sdcard (files exists)
*E:copy_dbdata_media:Can't mount /sdcard
* E:Can't mount /dev/block/stl10 - invalid Argument
TESTED DEVICES: GT-I9000, GT-I9000B, GT-I9000T, GT-P1000L, Captivate SGH-I897, SHW-M110S, Infuse SGH-I997, I9003,P1000
* Put yur mobile into download mode
* run odin nd cnnt yur mobile
* select the db data file as Pda
* press start