- 15 Ağu 2010
v3.5 revision 2.2, Public-Release
1. Nokia module updated to version 2.2
1.1 added: Qualcomm DLOAD flashing protocol for WP7 devices (Lumia)
1.2 added: Qualcomm eMMC Tool
- Usefull to work with lumia with unlocked bootloader (Qualcomm DLOAD)
- allows to analyze disk & partitions inside lumia eMMC chip
- allows to export / import single partitions for firmware hacking
- allows to write custom WP7 OS for lumia
- allows to restore OSBL to default (Nokia DLOAD)
- allows to edit PMM values (Product code, etc)
1.3 added: Lumia 710 bootloader unlock
- Flashing OSBL with Qualcomm DLOAD enabled, allows to root/jailbreak lumia
- With jailbreaked WP7 allows to install app (*.xap) from browser
- supported/available package for now:
RM-803 (Lumia 710)
1. Extract "RM-803_Qualcomm_DLOAD.z" to Product directory "\Products\RM-803"
2. Choose "Nokia 710 RM-803 Qualcomm DLOAD" on market item
4. After flashing, change phone mode to "OSBL"
5. You will see "Phone detected in "Qualcomm DLOAD" mode, please use eMMC Tool !" and eMMC Tool show up
NOTE: a Mass storage device( Qualcomm MMC Storage USB Device ) will be detected by Windows
and will ask if you want to format, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FORMAT, click "Cancel"
Install drivers for "Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM" with driver from directory "data\drivers\qcusb"
6. Download "Full Unlocked" custom OS from here
7. Click "Disk Info" to identify connected phone and partitions list
8. Click "Write OS", browse to the custom OS file (*.nb)
9. Click "Restart" to restart phone to Normal mode
10. To restore OSBL back to Nokia DLOAD, use "Restore OSBL"
1.4 def\dcc list updated
1.5 minor bug fixed
2. SL3 Logger updated to version 2.2
- minor bug fixed
3. HTI Misc Tool updated to version 1.3
- minor bug fixed
Download links for MXBOX v3.5 revision 2.2:
Download link for RM-803_Qualcomm_DLOAD.z: