Gsmservicetr

Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye
Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Herkese iyi forumlar

Brick olmuş Xiaomi Mi 9T modelini brick ten kurtarmak için sizinle Enginner rom dosyasını paylaşmak isterim.

9008 de kalan acmayan cihazlar için eng roma atılıp sonrasında flash tool ile fastboot romu kurabilirsiniz.

UFİ İLE YÜKLEME KONUSU

[Gizli içerik]

FOR INTERNATIONAL USERS
Hi guys

I wanna talk about Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro - Xiaomi Mi 9 T Pro Raphael devices. If your devices was bricked like can't open the fastboot or recovery mode . I wanna give you some tricks about how to fix that issue.

How to Fix Bricked Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro - Xiaomi Mi 9 T Pro Raphael ?

1. Firstly your bootloader must unlocked if doesn't you can use auth mi acc or ufi,chimera boxes. ( just same process only chanching the programs instead mi flash you can use ufi dongle)
2. Open the rear cover the phone than you will see the tp points just search in the forum.
3. Click the tp points to tweezers than plug to pc with usb cable.
4. You should see 9008 qualcom port in the device menagment.
5. Open flash tool use clean all option than flash.
6. Flash stock rom with flash tool.

DONE
Teşekkürler

menchek

Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye
Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Herkese iyi forumlar

Brick olmuş Xiaomi Mi 9T modelini brick ten kurtarmak için sizinle Enginner rom dosyasını paylaşmak isterim.

9008 de kalan acmayan cihazlar için eng roma atılıp sonrasında flash tool ile fastboot romu kurabilirsiniz.

UFİ İLE YÜKLEME KONUSU

[Gizli içerik]

FOR INTERNATIONAL USERS
Hi guys

I wanna talk about Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro - Xiaomi Mi 9 T Pro Raphael devices. If your devices was bricked like can't open the fastboot or recovery mode . I wanna give you some tricks about how to fix that issue.

1. Firstly your bootloader must unlocked if doesn't you can use auth mi acc or ufi,chimera boxes. ( just same process only chanching the programs instead mi flash you can use ufi dongle)
2. Open the rear cover the phone than you will see the tp points just search in the forum.

DONE
eyvallah teşekkürler

servlet76

Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye
Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Herkese iyi forumlar

UFİ İLE YÜKLEME KONUSU

[Gizli içerik]

FOR INTERNATIONAL USERS
Hi guys

DONE
ee

fikkredd

Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye
Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Herkese iyi forumlar

UFİ İLE YÜKLEME KONUSU

[HIDETHANKS][HIDEREPLY] Mi 9T Pro[/HIDEREPLY][/HIDETHANKS]

FOR INTERNATIONAL USERS
Hi guys

DONE
teşekkürler

Üst